We are to EXALT God
to EVANGELIZE the lost
and EDIFY & EQUIP
Believers to fulfill God’s purpose for their lives.
We strive to exemplify Excellence and Balance in all we do.
We are Passionate, Artistic, and Reverent in our worship.
We are Practical, Relevant, and Creative in our presentation of Biblical truth.
We are Diligent in equipping the Saints for the work of the ministry.
We are Intentional in our efforts to evangelize our city, nation, and world.
We are Genuine in our demonstration of God’s love and compassion for the hurting.
Above all, we are a Christ-Centered, Biblical based ministry that seeks to be Sensitive to the leadership of the Holy Spirit and the Holistic needs of its members and surrounding community.
Our Ministries mission is to teach self discovery through a kingdom centric leadership process.
Who we serve:
- People who seek to experience worship, instruction, fellowship and be purposeful in their God given talents and abilities.
- People who seek a first time relationship with Jesus Christ or seek more Spiritual growth.
- People that are disenchanted, disillusioned and disgusted with life as you know it, and would like to discover a purpose larger than them selves.
Faith Harvest Worship Center purposes to be a Church that empowers kingdom centric leaders to serve our state, our nation and the world, where people of all races can experience a new lease on life through Jesus Christ. Faith Harvest worship center will Exalt God, Evangelize the lost, edify and Equip leaders to Fulfill God’s purpose for their lives. We strive to exemplify Excellence and balance in all we do.
We are genuine in our demonstration of God’s love and Compassion to the sick and the hurting with a vision to create leaders by equipping them to lead in the 21st century and beyond. We are a Christ centered, Biblical based ministry that seeks to be sensitive to the leadership of the Holy Spirit.
At Faith Harvest Worship Center…
We strive to be the best in all we do.
You will feel the love of Christ through our members.
We forgive as God forgives because people make mistakes.
We are passionate about serving our community by…
1. Empowering families
2. Encouraging women
3. Equipping men
4. Educating and mentoring our children and youth.
We teach and preach the Word of God and exalt our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Why We Are Different…
- Non-traditional presentation of the Gospel
- Family Oriented
- Biblical Truth
- Full Service ministry
- Multi Cultural
- Male and female leadership and visibility
- Open display of Love and compassion
- Kingdom-centric, leadership building
The atmosphere of our Worship Services at FHWC are aimed to help everyone experience God’s presence and purpose for their lives. We are firmly rooted in the Word of God where we boldly proclaim that Jesus Christ is Lord and we welcome the empowerment of the Holy Spirit. God dwells in the praises of his people and that everything that has breath must praise the Lord! We are disciplined in our Christian lifestyle and enjoy success in our faith walk. We are united in the belief that there is success in the Word. We are living examples of God’s ever-present love to this generation. We are a non-denominational church and the most important thing is that people are free to worship God in their own way. We clap our hands, joyously, dance, lift our hands to heaven and sing with all of our hearts. It is exciting and inspirational.
We offer practical messages, great music, and relevant visual media presentations. Our Worship Services are designed for people who are still investigating Christianity as well as for Believers who are passionate about learning how to apply God’s principles to their lives daily. Regardless of where you are on your spiritual journey, we want to help you hear from God and respond to Him as you learn more about who He is and why you are here. God wants to guide you in fulfilling and finding your purpose in life!
What We Believe
- The Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, are verbally inspired, the product of holy men of old who spoke and wrote as they were moved by the Holy Spirit. (2 Pet. 1:21)
- God has revealed Himself as a triune being, but manifested in three personalities as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Isaiah 48:16; Matthew 28:19; Luke 3:22)
- The Lord Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, is divine, and shares in the Deity of God as the second person in the Holy Trinity. (John 5:22-23; 2 John 3; Hebrews 1:1-3)
- Man is a created being, made in the likeness and image of God. (Genesis 1:26)
- Man’s only hope of redemption from the stain of sin is through the shed blood of Christ, the Son of God. (Romans 3:23-25; Romans 6:23; Ephesians 4:11)
- The true Church is the Body of Christ (1 Corinthians 12:12-27), not intended to be the edifice or institution, but the habitation of God through the Holy Spirit.
- Every Believer is entitled to, should seek for, and should expect to receive the “Baptism in the Holy Spirit”. • The Baptism of all Born Again Believers “in the Holy Spirit” is always witnessed by the physical evidence of speaking with other tongues as the Spirit of God gives them utterance (Acts 2:4) • Divine healing is wrought by the power of God through the prayer of faith, the laying on of hands (Mark 16:18; James 5:14-15), fervent prayer (James 5:16), and is the privilege of every Believer who will accept it. (Luke 5:15) • Sanctification is a definite yet progressive work of grace, as taught in the Scriptures, which leads to holiness. (Romans 6:22) • God by the Holy Spirit, definitely calls whom He desires both male and female, to serve in the five-fold ministry (Ephesians 4:11), and qualifies the ones called with power, talents, wisdom, and gifts pertaining to that office. • We believe that all Christians (including ministers) should pay tithes into the Storehouse. (Malachi 3:10-11) • We believe in the pre-millennial coming of our Lord in the clouds, to catch away His bride. • The Second Coming of Christ includes the “catching away (rapture) of the “Church” (saints) (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17), followed by the actual, visible return of Christ with His saints to reign with Him on earth for one thousand years (Colossians 3:4; Matthew 24:27-30) • There will be a final judgment in which all the wicked will be raised from the dead and judged according to their works. (Revelation 20:11-15) • “Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth wherein dwelleth righteousness.” (2 Peter 3:13; Revelation 21:1)
The Mission Of The Church
- To be an agency for evangelizing the world. (Acts 1:8, Matthew 28:19-20)
- To be a corporate Body in which man may worship God. (I Corinthians 12:13)
- To be a channel of God’s purpose to build a Body of Saints being perfected in the image of His Son. (Ephesians 4:11-16; I Corinthians 12:28; 14:12)
The Ordinances Of The Church
- Baptism in water
- Holy Communion or the Lord’s Supper